Book In Three Easy Steps
Submit your booking online
• Enter post code
• Select the type of services
• Add additional services, if needed.
• Choose the date and time slot you want to book.
Pay as You Go
• The estimated amount of your booking will be charged.
• When you book a recurring weekly or fortnightly clean your information will be saved to file for further transactions on your account.
Manage your booking online
• Once you submit your booking request, we will allocate you with one of our cleaners.
• We will notify you by email once your booking has been confirmed.
• Track your booking via MyAccount on the website, where you can add visits, skip visits, leave notes, and book extra services including ironing, laundry, fridge and oven cleaning.
REASONS TO BOOK VIA HOUSE CLEANERS LTD
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a weekly or fortnightly service, we will provide you with the same cleaner for every booking. If we are unable to provide you with the same cleaners e.g due to cleaners being on annual leave we will give you as much notice as possible to let you know another cleaner will be arriving at your property.
This depends on what service you require. Please find further information regarding this directly on each servicing page.
If you need to reschedule your booking for whatever reason, you can do it in My Account on our website or via email. Please see our Cancellation Policy before rescheduling to avoid any penalty for late cancellations or reschedules.
We accept payment by card only (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) for weekly/fortnightly/monthly reoccurring payments.
Time is valuable for both clients and cleaners. If a customer cancels a booking 48 hours before the start time or at the last minute, cleaners lose their income and it messes with their schedule. Customers cancellation fees cover cleaners time and House Cleaners Ltd’s Platform costs. Please see our Terms & Conditions .
Yes, in order to protect both customers and employees, all our employees are liability insured. Making sure both our customers and employees are covered in an unforeseen situation.